|Senior Photo Sessions
Team Photo Sessions
Posters, Collages and Vinyl Banners
Retouching and Digitalizing Images
|Sport Programs (Basketball, Soccer, Baseball and more)
Highlight Videos for Basketball
Session Option 1
2-3 hours at up to 4 locations. Unlimited clothing changes.
10 medium-resolution retouched images on a CD. 10% off additional
purchases of digital images or prints. $200
Photo Session Option 2
- $75 session fee (can be applied to purchases)
- Session includes up to 3 hours at several outdoor locations
and/or studio portraits
- Unlimited clothing changes are encouraged
- Online proofing, viewing and ordering of
- Custom editing, retouching and printing of all ordered
- Complimentary travel within an hour of Gainesville
- Products are purchased a la carte after client reviews them
in an online gallery: prints of all sizes, collages, photobooks, gallery
wraps, etc. (discounts available)
- Does not include digital images or prints
Session prices are subject to change
at any time without notice. Discounted prices are available
depending on the extent of the order.
Basic Pricing for Prints and Digital Downloads
Prices are for lustre paper. Shipping and handling fees
will be added to the order. Many additional sizes and options are
available. Please contact me for pricing on unlisted products.
Additional charges may apply for editing at $25 per hour.
|4 x 6
5 x 7
8 x 10
11 x 14
8 wallet size
||8 x 10
11 x 14
12 x 18
16 x 20
20 x 30
(640W x 480H, 72 ppi, Web use) - $10
Medium Resolution (1024W x 768H, 240 ppi, 4x6/5x7 prints) - $20
High resolution - $30
I offer a full array of products such as
graduation cards, magnets, mugs, metal prints, photo books, and gallery wraps.
The glossy finish and metallic-looking appearance of this paper
create images with exceptional visual interest and depth. Metallic
Paper uses a proprietary combination of film laminate layers to
produce outstanding, lasting images on an ultra-bright background.
It provides extreme sharpness, brightness, and color saturation with
an intense black density that increases visual appeal. Kodak
Endura Metallic Paper
I can create photo books in a number of different sizes. Prices
vary depending on a number of factors to include cover images, page
count, paper quality, and whether it is a hardcover or softcover.
All photo books are made from archival quality paper that provides
rich colors and fine detail. You can put a photo of your choice on
the cover and you can add more than one photo per page.
Aluminyzed metal prints infuse your images right into the surface of
a specially treated sheet of high-gloss aluminum for a look that
you'll need to see firsthand to truly appreciate. The result of the
process are rich vibrant colors, added depth, and an incredible
level of detail that can't be matched by conventional paper prints.
Metal prints come ready to hang with a floating mount that suspends
your image away from the surface of the wall. Metal prints are not
the same as prints on metallic paper.
Fine art canvas gallery wraps are a stylish low-cost alternative to
traditional framing. Images are printed using archival inks on
museum-quality, fine art canvas and then treated with a coating to
protect the surface from scratches and light. Canvases can be
stretched to cover the deep sides of the sturdy wood frame. The
gallery wrap print arrives at your home ready to display.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you travel to take photos?
Yes. I am happy to travel within a 60 mile radius of my studio in
Gainesville, Georgia in order to create images that use settings
that are familiar to you – lakes, parks, gardens, fields, and more.
Should I bring accessories and/or to the photo session?
Accessories and/or props can definitely enhance a photo session. They can be a
statement about you. Please feel free to bring props like hats,
boots, jewelry, scarves,
musical instruments, cars or trucks, sunglasses, sports equipment,
dance costumes, hunting equipment, cell phones, art supplies, blankets, stuffed animals, flowers, and ....... the
list is endless and personal. Accessorize your outfits to reflect
What clothes should I bring to the photo session?
First and foremost, wear clothing that you like. You are the final
judge as to what you like to wear and that's fine. In general, a
long-sleeved shirt and casual slacks tend to photograph the best,
but skirts and dresses and short-sleeved tops can look awesome.
Should I get my hair styled
for the picture session?
If you are going to cut your hair,
then do so at least one week prior to your appointment.
Any tips about makeup?
Wear makeup as you would normally. A touch of foundation will
smooth skin tones. Mascara will make your eyes stand out. Avoid
really dark eyeliner.
Do I need to worry about blemishes?
I can remove blemishes on purchased products.
Should I get a good tan before the session?
Try to avoid too much exposure to the
sun. Tan lines and sunburns are often impossible to retouch.
Should I worry about shoes?
Don't worry about changing shoes very
often for each outfit. Most of the shots are close up and don't
include your feet.
Do you have TIPS for What to Wear?
Below are some tips that you might consider as you select what to
wear and please remember that it is okay to bring several clothing
changes. These are just guidelines and are not meant to be hard and
fast rules that can't be broken.
1. Casual clothing tends to compliment portraits in outdoor
settings. Jeans and casual tops seem to work best for high school
kids when taking pictures outside. Choose different coloroed outfits
that represent what you are like. Bring outfits that reflect your
different sides: trendy, classic, sports, formal. Variety makes for
an interesting set of pictures.
2. Long sleeve shirts and blouses work well on adults to hide bare
arms. Short sleeves work well on kids and teenagers.
3. Long pants tend to look best. In general, it's best not to wear
shorts. Bare legs do not always photograph well.
4. Couples or families should consider complimentary colors with the
same brightness range. The group should wear similar colors so that
the colors don't clash.
5. Medium to dark shades tend to make a person look slimmer.
6. Solid colors and simple patterns tend to look best, but bold
colors and patterns can add interest to a picture.
7. Try to make sure that your shoes match your outfit.
8. Press your clothes to avoid a wrinkled look. Bring them to the
session on hangers.
9. Avoid really busy and distracting patterns if possible like bold
stripes and plaids.
10. Avoid logos on shirts unless it is a favorite shirt. An
exception to this might be a shirt with a school, work or team logo.
11. Avoid a lot of jewelry and don't wear a watch. It is often best
to keep jewelry simple.
12. If possible, do not wear glasses.
13. Stripes running horizontally tend to make you appear wider.
14. Bulky and baggy clothing can make you look heavier.
15. Guys should normally be free of facial stubble so it is best to
shave before the photo session.
16. Flesh colored undergarments tend not to show. Sometimes it's
best to try on an outfit at home and check it out in the mirror to
make sure there are no potential problems. Be aware that the straps
of undergarments sometimes show around the edges of tops.
Do you have any suggestions for grooming on the day of the photo
1. Make sure nails are trimmed and clean.
2. Simple hairstyles and natural-looking makeup tend to work best.
3. Bring hair and makeup supplies for touch-ups (if you wear makeup
4. Girls tend to look better in photos with at least some makeup on
to emphasize eyes and lips and to cover up blemishes. Lighter colors
tend to look better for lipstick (e.g., pinks, corals, lighter
5. Don't worry about acne or any other type of blemish since that
can retouched on the final print.
When will I be able to view my proofs and order my prints?
In most cases, I will make your images available for viewing at my
web site within 7-10 days from the photo session. You will be able
to select your favorite photos from the comfort of your home. You
can password-protect your photos as my web site for private viewing
if you so choose. Photo galleries typically stay up for 60 days.
Prints can be ordered at any time through my web site.
Do you retouch the images?
Yes. Prints are edited and retouched in my studio for sharpness,
blemish removal and other enhancements.